build your own tests.
pynvme: builds your own tests.
The pynvme is a python extension module. Users can test NVMe devices intuitively in Python scripts. It is designed for NVMe storage developers with performance considered. Integrated with third-party tools (e.g. vscode and pytest), pynvme provides a convenient and professional solution of NVMe testing.
- access PCI configuration space
- access NVMe registers in BAR space
- send any NVMe admin/IO commands
- support callback functions for NVMe commands
- support MSI/MSIx interrupt
- transparent checksum verification on every LBA data
- IOWorker generates IO workload of high performance, low latency and high consistency
- support multiple tests on different controllers and namespaces
- integrate with pytest
- integrate with VSCode
- support NVMe over TCP targets
- GitHub: https://github.com/pynvme/pynvme
- Mirror: https://gitee.com/pynvme/pynvme
- Document: https://pynvme.readthedocs.io/
- PDF: https://buildmedia.readthedocs.org/media/pdf/pynvme/latest/pynvme.pdf
- 21天pynvme之旅: https://github.com/pynvme/pynvme/wiki
- Presentation: SPDK PRC Summit 2019, Beijing.
- Presentation: pynvme builds your own tests.
- For more support and consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pynvme-1.9.tar.gz (3.2 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|