Lightweight python wrapper for Apache Solr.
pysolr is a lightweight Python wrapper for Apache Solr. It provides an interface that queries the server and returns results based on the query.
- Basic operations such as selecting, updating & deleting.
- Index optimization.
- “More Like This” support (if setup in Solr).
- Spelling correction (if setup in Solr).
- Timeout support.
- Python 2.4+ (tested under Python 2.6+)
- Optional - lxml (Python 2.4.X and below)
- Optional - simplejson (Python 2.5.X and below)
- Optional - httplib2 for timeout support
- Optional - BeautifulSoup for Tomcat error support
sudo python setup.py install or drop the pysolr.py file anywhere on your PYTHONPATH.
pysolr is licensed under the New BSD license.