PyWhatKit is a Simple and Powerful WhatsApp Automation Library with many useful Features
PyWhatKit is a Python library with various helpful features. It's easy-to-use and does not require you to do any additional setup. Currently, it is one of the most popular library for WhatsApp and YouTube automation. New updates are released frequently with new features and bug fixes.
Installation and Supported Versions
PyWhatKit is available on PyPi:
python3 -m pip install pywhatkit
pip3 install pywhatkit
PyWhatKit officially supports Python 3.8+.
Cloning the Repository
git clone https://github.com/Ankit404butfound/PyWhatKit.git
What's new in v5.4?
Fix Flask import error
What's new in v5.3?
import pywhatkit pywhatkit.start_server()
This method can be used to remotely control your PC using your phone (Windows only)
- Make sure your PC and your phone are on same network, on your PC, Open Network and Internet Settings > Properties > Network Profile, make sure it's set to Private.
- Run the above code and then open command prompt and type
- Search for
IPv4 Addressand on your phone's browser type this address and append
:8000at the end, example
- Try moving you finger and you should notice your cursor moving too.
- You can also type and scroll too, enjoy.
- More information here https://pywhatkit.herokuapp.com/remote-kit with the raw code.
- Sending Message to a WhatsApp Group or Contact
- Sending Image to a WhatsApp Group or Contact
- Converting an Image to ASCII Art
- Converting a String to Handwriting
- Playing YouTube Videos
- Sending Mails with HTML Code
- Install and Use
import pywhatkit # Send a WhatsApp Message to a Contact at 1:30 PM pywhatkit.sendwhatmsg("+910123456789", "Hi", 13, 30) # Same as above but Closes the Tab in 2 Seconds after Sending the Message pywhatkit.sendwhatmsg("+910123456789", "Hi", 13, 30, 15, True, 2) # Send an Image to a Group with the Caption as Hello pywhatkit.sendwhats_image("AB123CDEFGHijklmn", "Images/Hello.png", "Hello") # Send an Image to a Contact with the no Caption pywhatkit.sendwhats_image("+910123456789", "Images/Hello.png") # Send a WhatsApp Message to a Group at 12:00 AM pywhatkit.sendwhatmsg_to_group("AB123CDEFGHijklmn", "Hey All!", 0, 0) # Send a WhatsApp Message to a Group instantly pywhatkit.sendwhatmsg_to_group_instantly("AB123CDEFGHijklmn", "Hey All!") # Play a Video on YouTube pywhatkit.playonyt("PyWhatKit")
For more Examples and Functions, have a look at the Wiki.
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change. Be sure to read the Guidelines before Contributing.
MIT. For more information see this
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.