An implementation of chunked, compressed, N-dimensional arrays for Python.
What is it?
Zarr is a Python package providing an implementation of compressed, chunked, N-dimensional arrays, designed for use in parallel computing. See the documentation for more information.
- Create N-dimensional arrays with any NumPy
- Chunk arrays along any dimension.
- Compress and/or filter chunks using any NumCodecs codec.
- Store arrays in memory, on disk, inside a zip file, on S3, etc...
- Read an array concurrently from multiple threads or processes.
- Write to an array concurrently from multiple threads or processes.
- Organize arrays into hierarchies via groups.
Where to get it
Zarr can be installed from PyPI using
pip install zarr
conda install -c conda-forge zarr
For more details, including how to install from source, see the installation documentation.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zarr-2.4.0.tar.gz (3.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|