Thread-safe Python RabbitMQ Client & Management library.
AMQPStorm is a library designed to be consistent, stable and thread-safe.
- 100% Test Coverage!
- Supports Python 2.7 and Python 3.3+.
- Fully tested against Python Implementations; CPython, PyPy and Pyston.
Additional documentation is available on amqpstorm.io.
- Fixed Connection close taking longer than intended when using SSL [#75]- Thanks troglas.
- Fixed an issue with closing Channels taking too long after the server initiated it.
- Added support for passing your own ssl context [#71] - Thanks troglas.
- Improved logging verbosity on connection failures [#72] - Thanks troglas.
- Fixed occasional error message when closing a SSL connection [#68] - Thanks troglas.
- Set default TCP Timeout to 10s on UriConnection to match Connection [#67] - Thanks josemonteiro.
- Internal RPC Timeout for Opening and Closing Connections are now set to a fixed 30s [#67] - Thanks josemonteiro.
- Fixed minor issue with the last channel id not being available.
- Re-use closed channel ids [#55] - Thanks mikemrm.
- Changed Poller Timeout to be a constant.
- Improved Connection Close performance.
- Channels is now a publicly available variable in Connections.
- Upgraded pamqp to v2.0.0.
- Python 3 keys will now always be of type str.
- For more information see https://pamqp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/history.html
- Properly wait until the inbound queue is empty when break_on_empty is set [#63] - Thanks TomGudman.
- Fixed issue with Management queue/exchange declare when the passive flag was set to True.
Special thanks to gmr (Gavin M. Roy) for creating pamqp, and in addition amqpstorm is heavily influenced by his pika and rabbitpy libraries.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|AMQPStorm-2.7.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (120.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7|
|AMQPStorm-2.7.1.tar.gz (71.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|