Circus is a program that will let you run and watch multiple processes and sockets.
Circus is a program that runs and watches processes and sockets. Circus can be used as a library or through the command line.
- Full Documentation : https://circus.readthedocs.io
- How to Contribute : https://circus.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributing/
- Mailing List : https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/circus-dev/info
- Repository & Issue Tracker : https://github.com/circus-tent/circus
- IRC : Freenode, channel #mozilla-circus
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size circus-0.15.0-py2-none-any.whl (192.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size circus-0.15.0-py3-none-any.whl (190.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size circus-0.15.0.tar.gz (139.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|