Circus is a program that will let you run and watch multiple processes and sockets.
Circus is a program that runs and watches processes and sockets. Circus can be used as a library or through the command line.
- Full Documentation : https://circus.readthedocs.io
- How to Contribute : https://circus.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributing/
- Mailing List : https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/circus-dev/info
- Repository & Issue Tracker : https://github.com/circus-tent/circus
- IRC : Freenode, channel #mozilla-circus
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size circus-0.16.1-py3-none-any.whl (182.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size circus-0.16.1.tar.gz (138.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|