Circus is a program that will let you run and watch multiple processes and sockets.
Circus is a program that runs and watches processes and sockets. Circus can be used as a library or through the command line.
- Full Documentation : https://circus.readthedocs.io
- How to Contribute : https://circus.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributing/
- Mailing List : https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/circus-dev/info
- Repository & Issue Tracker : https://github.com/circus-tent/circus
- IRC : Freenode, channel #mozilla-circus
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|circus-0.14.0-py3-none-any.whl (191.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.5||Wheel||Aug 12, 2016|
|circus-0.14.0.tar.gz (139.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 12, 2016|