Project Lighting App
Lightning apps is simply organized Python
Lightning is a distributed, modular, free, and open framework for building all AI applications where the components you want, interact together. The concept of Lightning apps was designed to help you focus on the what you care about, and automate the rest. The Lightning framework can be used for any type of AI app, from a simple demo to a production pipeline. We encourage you to either try to migrate your existing workflows to Lightning and try to enhance them with other features and functionalities that will allow you to streamline your development process and share your AI apps!
We are looking forward to getting your feedback and improving the Lightning apps experience!
Sign up to lightning.ai with your GitHub account (Google isn’t yet supported)
pip install -U lightning
- Read this guide to install the framework and run your first app.
- Time to get creative! Build your own app with the built-in components, or build your own components!
• Please use Chrome, other browsers might have usability issues.
• Login via Google isn’t supported yet.
• Apps might take longer than expected to run.
• Hardware can only be specified via the framework.
• Work failures might not fail the app
We value your partnership—all your feedback will be incorporated to create a better product to better serve the community!
Here are five ways to share your feedback:
- Bugs and issues Bug reports, feature requests, documentation, suggestions and any other issues can be filed here. You can use loom to easily capture videos with details to reproduce and feedback!
- Weekly 15 min sessions with our engineering and product team We will also be scheduling some time to chat with some participants to learn more about your experience!
- Ad-hoc feedback form Submit feedback ad-hoc with this feedback form
- Surveys We’ll send occasional surveys through slack and email throughout the beta program
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for lightning-2022.6.15.post2-py3-none-any.whl