Python library for GUI automation and testing
pywinauto is a set of python modules to automate the Microsoft Windows GUI. At it’s simplest it allows you to send mouse and keyboard actions to windows dialogs and controls.
0.3.6 Scrolling and Treview Item Clicking added
- Added parameter to _treeview_item.Rectangle() to have an option to get the Text rectangle of the item. And defaulted to this.
- Added _treeview_item.Click() method to make it easy to click on tree view items.
- Fixed a bug in TreeView.GetItem() that was expanding items when it shouldn’t.
- Added HwndWrapper.Scroll() method to allow scrolling. This is a very minimal implementation - and if the scrollbars are implemented as separate controls (rather then a property of a control - this will probably not work for you!). It works for Notepad and Paint - that is all I have tried so far.
- Added a call to HwndWrapper.SetFocus() in _perform_click_input() so that calls to HwndWrapper.ClickInput() will make sure to click on the correct window.
You can join the mailing list or view the list archives at: http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=157379