run with this
RWT (Run With This) provides on-demand dependency resolution.
- Allows declaration of dependencies at runtime.
- Downloads missing dependencies and makes their packages available for import.
- Installs packages to a special staging location such that they’re not installed after the process exits.
- Keeps a cache of such packages for reuse.
- Supersedes installed packages when required.
- Re-uses the pip tool chain for package installation and pkg_resources for working set management.
The project is currently still experimental and liable to undergo substantial revision. Do feel free to try it out and give your feedback at the project page.
- as script launcher
- as runtime dependency context manager
Planned usage includes
- as interactive interpreter in dependency context
- as module launcher (akin to python -m)
RWT uses semver, so you can use this library with confidence about the stability of the interface, even during periods of great flux.
Invoke tests with setup.py test.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rwt-2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (5.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size rwt-2.1.tar.gz (4.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|