Fresh autocompletes for Django
- Python 2.7, 3.4, Django 2.0+ support (Django 1.11 (LTS), is supported until django-autocomplete-light-3.2.10),
- Django (multiple) choice support,
- Django (multiple) model choice support,
- Django generic foreign key support (through django-querysetsequence),
- Django generic many to many relation support (through django-generic-m2m and django-gm2m)
- Multiple widget support: select2.js, easy to add more.
- Creating choices that don’t exist in the autocomplete,
- Offering choices that depend on other fields in the form, in an elegant and innovant way,
- Dynamic widget creation (ie. inlines), supports YOUR custom scripts too,
- Provides a test API for your awesome autocompletes, to support YOUR custom use cases too,
- A documented, automatically tested example for each use case in test_project.
For v2 users and experts, a blog post was published with plenty of details.
- **Live demo** graciously hosted by Repl.it
- **Documentation** graciously hosted by RTFD
- Video demo graciously hosted by Youtube,
- Mailing list graciously hosted by Google
- For Security issues, please contact email@example.com
- Git graciously hosted by GitHub,
- Package graciously hosted by PyPi,
- Continuous integration graciously hosted by Travis-ci
- **Online paid support** provided via HackHands,
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-autocomplete-light-3.5.1.tar.gz (605.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-autocomplete-light-3.5.1.tar.gz