A few simple math function for other Oxford Nanopore processing scripts
This module provides a few simple math and statistics functions for other scripts processing Oxford Nanopore sequencing data
- Calculate read N50 from a set of lengths get_N50(readlenghts)
- Remove extreme length outliers from a dataset remove_length_outliers(dataframe, columname)
- Calculate the average Phred quality of a read ave_qual(qualscores)
- Write out the statistics report after calling readstats function write_stats(dataframe, outputname)
- Compute a number of statistics, return a dictionary calc_read_stats(dataframe)
If you use this tool, please consider citing our publication.