A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
This 0.8.2 release adds one feature and fixes some bugs:
- roundup-server automatically redirects from trackers list to the tracker page if there is only one tracker
- added content to ZRoundup refresh.txt file (sf bug 1147622)
- fix invalid reference to csv.colon_separated
- correct URL to What’s New in setup.py meta-data
- change AUTOCOMMIT=OFF to AUTOCOMMIT=0 for MySQL (sf bug 1143707)
- compile message objects in ‘setup.py build’
- use backend datatype for journal timestamps in RDBMSes
- fixes to the “Using an external password validation source” customisation example (sf bugs 1153640 and 1155108)
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|roundup-0.8.2.tar.gz (733.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|
|roundup-0.8.2.win32.exe (496.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any|