A simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Highly customisable.
Roundup is a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. It is based on the winning design from Ka-Ping Yee in the Software Carpentry “Track” design competition.
If you’re upgrading from an older version of Roundup you must follow the “Software Upgrade” guidelines given in the maintenance documentation.
Bugs fixed in 1.2.1:
- E-mail subject line prefix delimiter configuration was being ignored.
- Password confirm field in user editing.
New Features in 1.2.x:
- supports Python 2.5, including the sqlite3 module
- full timezone support (sf patch 1465296)
- handle connection loss when responding to web requests
- match incoming mail In-Reply-To against existing messages when no issue id is specified in the Subject
- added StringHTMLProperty wrapped() method to wrap long lines in issue display
- include the popcal in Date field editing and search fields by default
- @required in forms may now specify properties of linked items (sf patch 1507093)
- update for latest version of pysqlite (sf bug 1487098; patch 1534227)
- update for latest version of psycopg2 (sf patch 1429391)
- new “exporttables” command in roundup-admin (sf bug 1533791)
- roundup-admin “export” may specify classes to exclude (sf bug 1533791)
- sorting and grouping by multiple properties is now supported by the backends and the classic template.
- sorting, grouping, and searching by transitive properties (e.g., messages.author.supervisor) is now supported in all backends
- added filter_sql to SQL backends which takes an arbitrary SQL statement and returns a list of item ids
There was also a lot of bugfixes - see the bundled CHANGES.txt file for the list.